Top Drive UK is the leading driving school for Southampton and the surrounding areas. Offering top quality instruction using only fully qualified instructors grade 4 or above. All our instructors are required to follow a programme of CPD (Continous Professional Development) to enhance and grow their skills.
We cater for novice drivers right through to experienced drivers looking for re-fresher lessons or advance driving tuition.
You will be trained on a one2one basis and your instructor will see you through from the start, through the Theory test and practical test and beyond into Pass Plus and advanced driving.
Through our Instructor Development programme we train people to become instructors, offer CPD to those alreday qualified and offer Check Test training and Lesoon planning sessions.
Our Fleet Trainers offer driver assessments in the work place giving companies a record of training, areas to be developed and peace of mind when it comes to the Health & Safety of employees. We offer trailer tuition, MIDAS and movement of Hazardous substances.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Discounts for Block bookings and a special Introductory rate including FREE lessons for novice drive
- High Quality local and fully qualified Grade 4, 5 and 6 Instructors. All CRB checked
- Modern, air conditioned cars fitted with Dual Controls
- Door to Door service, flxible lesson times and pick-ups
- Affordable CPD for exisiting Instructors, bespoke training if you want to become an Instructor
- 35 hour Intensive course available
Professional Associations & Certifications
- All our instructors have enhanced CRB checks
- Our Instructors are members of the DSA, DIA, Hold NVQ Level 3, Fleet registered and ORDIT registered
- Southampton City,The Waterside, New Forest, Romsey, Winchester, Salisbury, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford
- Cash on the day, Advanced payment accepted by Credit or Debit Card
|Address||3 Dukeswood Dr, Dibden Purlieu|
|Phone Number||023 8037 1573|
At the age of 22 I felt it was about time that I got behind the wheel of a car. Top Drive UK offered me three 2 hour lessons a week, including some free hours. My instructor was very patient and supportive as he took me through the various lessons on the syllabus. I was very impressed with the pace I was learing at and knew this was due to my instructors precise yet fun tuition. Exactly a month after I began my lessons he believed I was ready to take the test - he was right! I pased first time and only have Top Drive UK to thank!
I learnt to drive with Phil from Top Drive in 2008. he is an excellent instructor. I found him very patient. If I struggled with anything he would explain how to rectify it as many times as you wanted! I would recommend Top Drive UK to anyone who wants to learn to drive.