Jim Angus qualified as a Driving Standards Agency Approved Driving Instructor in 1979. Since then the cars we drive, the roads we drive on and the amount of traffic have changed beyond all recognition. Jim Angus has kept his traing up to date with regular re-training courses. Jim is also a Fleet registered trainer so is able to assess company car drivers to help companies comply with Health and Safety regulations.
Jim is also a member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists and is a RoSPA advanced driver at gold level. For many years Jim worked in Hertfordshire running his own school and working with Hertfordshire County Council Road Safety Unit and in 2010 Jim decided to move to Worcestershire for a better way of life.
Jim only teaches in an automatic car and does weekly lessons in the Tenbury Wells, Leominster and Ludlow areas, and intensive courses throughout Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Shropshire.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Automatic Intensive Driving Courses.
- Weekly Automatic Driving Lessons.
- Refresher Courses.
- Advanced Driver Training.
- Fleet Driver Training.
- Speed Awareness Training.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Driving Standards Agency Approved Driving Instructor.
- Driving Standards Agency Fleet Register Trainer.
- National Speed Awareness on road trainer.
- National Driver Improvement on road trainer.
- Member Institute of Advanced Motorists.
- Member Royal Society for Prevention of Accidents Advanced Driver (gold)
- Member Driving Instructors Association.
- Member Motor Schools Association.
- Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Shropshire
- Cash, Cheque, Paypal
|Address||7 Redgate Avenue|
|Phone Number||015 8481 0355|